Everything is working out so well! I am enjoying the boys as they enter the summer with exciting plans. Nathan just got back from high adventure- after getting lost. He woke me up last night to tell me what happened... but seeing my incoherent state, he decided to wait until today. It sounds like he had an adventure :)
My big news... well, I have lately been thinking about this internship that I applied for. It seemed like a really great opportunity and perfect for the experience and exposure I needed. I never got word back... and I applied over a month ago. I looked online and the position has not been filled. I decided that I was going to take my resume over (after doing a reverse phone book search). BUT... yesterday I got two calls about it! I interview Thursday afternoon! Yay!!! Wish me luck!
I have decided that this internship and a few other situations that have happened lately are teaching me patience. I feel so blessed right now! My Heavenly Father has helped me so much and it makes me feel so happy to see his hand in my daily life. Are there words to express my gratitude for his constant care? He helps my outlook and has blessed me in times of tragedy to succeed and triumph!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
What a day! What a life!
Posted by Deserae at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Girl, that is SUCH great news!! Persistance and Patience...is there something else about a few P's??... anyway...I can't wait to hear how it went!!
You get the boring blog of the month award. For never blogging!!!
Post a Comment